GlueEasy 3000C Veneer Edge Trimming & Gluing Applicator
• Veneer Thickness Min.: 0.5mm (.02")
• Veneer Width Min.: 80mm (3.2")
• Veneer Bundle Thickness: 5 - 45mm (.20" - 1.8")
• Veneer Bundle Length: 300 - 3000mm (11.8" - 118.1")
• Electric Power: Approx. 2.5kw
• Speed of Cutter: 10,000 RPM
• Compressed Air: 5 bar
• Trimming & Gluing Speed: Approx. 16m/min. (51 FPM)
• Dimensions (L x W x H): 205" x 36" x 54"
• Net Weight: 3,792 lbs.
The GlueEasy C series machines are manufactured to provide precise and reliable 90Â° glued veneer edges on thick veneers. Unlike traditional hand-gluing methods, the veneer pack is placed vertically and clamped tightly with a specially designed clamping system. The veneer package is trimmed from left to right for clean edges and then glued by the glue unit for precise and even glue application. The GlueEasy C series provide a 90-degree angle on the jointing face of veneer edges for 100% surface bonding and avoids excessive or uneven glue applied onto veneer edges. Coupled with Innovator’s Guillotine, Crossfeed or Longitudinal Splicer, will create one of the most efficient veneer systems.
• High efficiency dust collection system
• High-speed spiral cutterhead provides clean splicing edges
• Floating glue roller improves glue control
• Single operation trimming and gluing for more efficient operations
• Synchronized gluing system for reduced wear and tear
• Specially designed clamping system holds wavy and uneven veneer steady
• Trim and Glue stroke and speed are adjustable for higher production on various veneer pack lengths